A little rain and wind shouldn’t stop you from enjoying a round of Golf! The following tips and video will help you learn how to play well through the wind and the rain…
Have a Towel and Keep It Dry
Keep the towel under your umbrella while your swinging.
Don’t Rush Your Shot
Stick to your normal swing routine and don’t think about rushing back to your umbrella.
Choke Up On The Shaft of Your Club
Choke up about a 1/2 inch on your shaft so that you don’t dig into the wet turf. You want to catch the ball as clean as possible.
Check Your Footing
Make sure you won’t slip with a smooth and easy swing.
Heidi Has A Portable Golf Course For Rent
- Portable Golf Simulator – Host closest to the pin, scramble events, and long drive contests. Small enough to fit in a basement and easily transported.
- Portable Putting Green – Work on your putting stroke at home or in the office! It has reversible green features and will roll to a 10 or a 12 on the step meter.
- Full Swing Net – Work on your full swing at home or in the office! It can handle all the force you can muster while hitting real golf balls indoors off the mat.
- Lessons for Beginners are Essential – Simply put, golf is not intuitive. Everyone has to learn how to swing a golf club. No one, not even the best pros have simply picked up a club and knew what to do with it.
- Lessons are the Best Way to Improve Your Game – Lessons can help knock the rust off your skills or pinpoint why your game got worse. They are also a direct way to improve your game once it plateaus and your professional’s opinion about your gear, can save you money!
Contact Heidi Mitchell (678-637-2802) to Learn More!
Lessons | Clinics | Simulator | Events
About Heidi Mitchell
I’m an LPGA Class A golf professional with over 26 years of experience in teaching golf. I can bring your game to a new level by teaching the fundamentals, psychology and functional body movement of golf based on each student’s individual learning style. I use techniques learned from highly acclaimed golf instructors and organizations such as Jimmy Ballard, David Leadbetter, Dr. Gary Wiren, Jim McLean, Dr. Debbie Crews, The LPGA, and The Titleist Performance Institute. I’m on the NIKE golf staff and I’m a TPI level II instructor, US Kids certified instructor as well as a PGA Hope Veteran program instructor and a GSGA adaptive golf instructor.
Stop Talking About It and DO IT!
See it, here it or do it! I will find the quickest way to communicate the fundamentals of the game. I use video analysis and send you images and notes for a better understanding. This means you get out on the course playing to your potential sooner!
What You Get…
Golf instruction that lets you understand the how, what and why about ball flight. Learn about the body swing connection and how YOU create the most efficient and effective swing for you. When we are done you will have practice drills and stretching tips to get you better quicker.